CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer Fun

Easton always sticks his tongue out silly boy!

sticking his tongue out again! :)
POor Ellie had to wear some of Eastons clothes but they had so much fun together
Easton loves Ellie!!


easton and ellie swimming in his new pool that I maybe should have just bought a bigger one to begin with since he will be outgrowing this pretty quick.

6 comments:

Ben and MaryJo Scott Family

Ellie loves Easton too! I'll bet that she actually liked wearing Eastons clothes, sometimes I think she should have been a boy!

Becky

Looks like he is enjoying it anyways, even though its small. Cute pictures! He's getting so big Jenny!

Karen

They are having a blast! He doesn't care how big or little that pool is!!! Looks like fun on the 4th to. family and fun and fireworks and parades! Love this time of year!

The Caffeinated Chef

He is the cutest. You need to just have Clint dive a pool in that back yard of yours so we can all come over.

McKinna

Gotta love those tongue concentrators... i have one myself!! haha! he's 2 cute....

luke and kourt

I love the cute pic with you and your sisters, I want to come swimming in that pool, why are'nt you in there with them :)