CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Texas

DOwNtOwN hoUSTon
tHe ARboRATuM in houSTON pRettY clOSE to hEAVeN iT WAS so BEAUtiFUL thERE.







my cUTE nePheW bRYcE, He kEPT pICkING ALL of thE flOWERS foR HIS moM


pREttY fLOwERS







thIS is my bROTHeR AND my mom AT tHE chILDReNS mUsEuM






cELeSTe, sAMuEL, eAStoN, mE AND mY moM



iT WAs SO cUTE THEY HAD A plACE foR THE kiDS TO pAINT thEIr fACeS


thEY hAD thESE bABY chIckS THAT hAD jusT HAtcHED so cuTE...eASTOn LOvED THEM


eASTOn ANd bRYce thEY ARE 5 moNtHS APArt ANd didn't GET AloNG THAT gREAT tHEY ALWAYS wANTeD EAcHOTHERS toYs ANd eAStON liKES TO pINcH AS you cAN see In THIs PicTure bUT brYcE GOT his REVEngE WItH SOMe BItES hehe.


cUTE pic Of bRYcE ANd eAsTON

gRAndMA And eAsTON in THE rAIN
it WAS A loT Of fuN VISItINg MY bROTheR AND his CUTE fAMILY wE STAYED A weeK AND leTS juST SAY tHAT thIS WILL bE MY lAsT TRIP wITH A ALMOsT 2 yEAR oLD he WAs noT A GOOD boY ON THE pLANE :( WELL on THE WAy HOmE he WAS buT cRYeD ANd WANtED DOWN on tHE WAy THERE ANd EVERYonE sAT And sTARED hoNESTly CAN't WAit FOR tHEM tO go ThROUgh ThAT wHeN THEY hAVE kiDS. i wAs LucKy TO siT by nicE pEOPlE On THE WaY back anD that HElpEd a Ton. I am alSO SO GLaD foR KaMi anD rUSkan THey HELpEd me sO mUCh CouLd nOt haVe Done IT wiTHout THem. ON a MoRE pOSitiVe noTe IT WaS so GOOD to BE with MY Family I mISS ThEm so MUCh! AnD I miSSed CLinT LIke Crazy aND wiSH He COulD have COme wITh uS! NEXt TIME ;)

5 comments:

Aubrey

Love the face paint! So glad you had fun.
Sorry to hear the plane wasn't so great. I think I've trained my kids because we have been dragging them out to Utah every few months since they were born. It also helps that you can't have 2 lap children in the same row (something about oxygen masks) so I get the easy one and Brent has to rangle Ty. hehe. I can't wait until he's 2 and we can put him in his carseat and strap him down and put a movie on or something!

luke and kourt

Such cute pics! I'm glad you had a fun trip but we missed you at work tonz! I felt like you were gone forever! Welcome Back and my hair looks awesome...Thanks again!

Myles N Amanda

wow thats a pretty place!!!! jealous! looks lit fun! im glad you got to visit your family! easton is getting big! oh man how time flys!

The Caffeinated Chef

I still have the pictures of Easton and his green face, remind me to give them to you on Sunday.

McKinna

VERY cute pics! Looks like it was a blast... TX does look beautiful!