I am so
Thankful for:
*My Husband and how hard he works for our family LOve you Babe! He has been working a lot of hours lately and I am so thankful that he is willing to do that. I love that he reads to our son. Easton loves his daddy so much! I love when I come home and he has done something I wasn't expecting to help me out. I love watchin all of our shows together! I don't know what I would do without you
*My son... I don't know what I would do without him and as much as I want another one at least I was able to have him and I am okay with that. I love how loveable he is he likes to give kisses and hugs. He loves talking on the phone and thinks he is so big. I love how much he is starting to talk.
*A roof over my head...our house is small but its our home and I am thankful for it!
*A reliable car
*Great Family
Our families are the best they help us out so much! I don't know what we would do without them! Clints mom is great she would literally give us the shirt off her back if we needed it, Thanks Liz for everything you have done for us over the years! We love all of you so much!
*Great Friends
I have such good friends! You all know who you are! thanks for taking care of my boy, for helping me be more positive, Your phone calls, text messages, advice, Listening to me when I am down or when I am excited about something. I love my Besties!
*Health
*The best mom Ever...I love her so much! I can tell her anything she always listens and always helps me think of things in a diffrent perspective. I look forward to talking to her everyday! She is a great person!
*When you ask Easton why he says Cuz... its so cute! and many other words he makes me smile everyday
*My job and that Clints work called him back to work
*My life
*All the Yummy food I had to eat


4 comments:
Life is good and we all have so much to be grateful for. What a good list and great reminders!
Thanks Jenny:)
Its nice to have reminders like this of what we should be grateful for. We're so glad that things are going good for you guys.
Cliint I want writing that is just easy to read and one that will fit on the tile 6X6. here is the saying
Faith is the power.
Obedience is the price.
Love is the motive.
The spirit is the key.
Christ is the reason.
my phone # is 673-3829
just call me when you're done. Thanks. Becky
Post a Comment