CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

I Need....

Your Help
I can't decide what to do with my hair, usually I go all dark in the winter and then go back blond in the summer but it takes so long to get as blond as I want... So what do ya think???
Stay Blonde OR Go Dark???
Please leave me a comment and tell me what to do hehe....and don't say I look good either way that is what Clint always says and I need a decision...thanks a ton!!!

7 comments:

The Pennington's

Post a picture of you with Blond and Dark so we can see what you look like with each. :) Then i can give you my honest opinion.

Anonymous

You look good with BOTH. haha! I say dark.

Aubrey

I don't know if I've ever seen it blonde so I say start going blonde now so you can enjoy the shade you want all summer before going dark next winter. ;)

Katie

Here is my beef.... I LOVE BLONDE... love it love it love it... and I think that if it's easy to be blonde and you have the blonde look the way you like, then do blonde. I went dark because my blonde never ever looked how I wanted it to... I was always wanting something better... something whiter... but it always looked so freakin trashy! Now that I'm dark I'm SO SO HAPPY... LOVE IT.... so you have to do with what looks better and IS better for YOUR hair... pulling from a 5 to a 10 like I was... was not good for my hair. HAHA but if I was a natural level 8 like Kourtney... I would be blonde forever.. her blondes are so pretty. I think you do look good either way... and personally, I like you darker with a few caramelish highlights. But, if it's easy for you to be blonde... be blonde!

That probably did not help you at all. HAHAHAHA I'm lame. Love ya!

luke and kourt

Dark makes your blue eyes stand out but I'm always a lover of blonde!

McKinna

DARK!

Karen

Blonde and Happy New Year Jenny!