CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

2010

Here is some things I am looking forward to this year:


*January*
27th- Easton's 2nd Birthday
*February*
13th-the day Clint purposed to me
14th- Valentines Day
*March*
20th-First day of Spring...I love SPRING!!!
*April*
27th-Clints 30th Birthday
*May*
warm weather
*June*
16th-My Birthday I won't tell u how old...I already feel old:)
28th-Our Anniversary 8 Years that is Crazy!!
*July*
4th-hopefully we go to Panguitch...I like it there
24th-I love this day too!
*August*
Feeling the heat now!!
*September*
Hmmm...u got me well actually Labor day
thats a good one no work for me :)
*October*
31st-Halloween so fUN!!
*November*
25th-Thanksgiving...I am not gonna lie I love food!!!
*December*
Christmas Goodies....my Favorite!!!
24th-Christmas Eve...I love the excitement its magical
25th-Christmas Day fun just being with family

P.S. thanks Aubrey for the idea...I need all of the help I can get :)

1 comments:

Aubrey

No Prob!! Beginning of the year sucks so I had to write down all the fun stuff going on this year! Doesn't it make all the difference!! Happy Birthday to little Easton!! We will have to get together next time we are out FOR REAL!! We are going to be there for 3 weeks so there are no excuses. We'll help ring in Clint's 30 since Brent's is just 2 weeks before that!