CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Prayer Momma Prayer Dadda

So for a couple of months now we have been teaching Easton to say prayers...It is the cutest thing ever!! Now when we sit around the table for dinner before we eat

Easton says "Prayer Momma Prayer Dadda"

I love that he knows to pray. We still help him of course its funny

I will say "Dear Heavenly Father" and he says "Thankful for the pood"

He usually just says one word out of the sentences that I tell him but that is ok he is learning... and he knows amen when its all over with.

He is also very good at folding his arms but he occasionally slips in a bite or too

I love my boy!! He is gonna be a Great Big brother! We find out in a week from Tuesday Boy Or Girl :) Can't wait!

4 comments:

luke and kourt

I love when little kids pray. They are the most sincere and sweet. So cute and he really will be such a good big brother to his baby sister (I'm crossing my fingers for ya).

McKinna

Soooo cute!!
Can't wait to hear what u r having!!

Myles N Amanda

ha ha thats so cute! its time for a play date! i cant wait to hear what your having!

Anonymous

Cute!! I can't wait for you to find out!!!! Then we can start buying stuff;)