I just wanted to say how thankful I am for my Mom and all that she has done for me! She is such a great person and someone I can to talk to about anything. Love her soo much! I am so thankful for the opportunity that I have to be a mom, it took awhile for it to happen but I am grateful for being blessed with now almost 2 babies! I love them so so much! I hope that all of you mothers out there have a great mothers day! Love you all!!
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
CASH
Hey Stranger! Kourt told me she had a link to your blog so I got on here to catch up with ya. Congrats on the baby! Hope all is well with you, it's been forever since I have seen you or talked to you!
Can't wait for the day when I get to experience motherhood. Your a good mom and your little guys are so lucky to have you!
Post a Comment