that Easton says and does...
*Today after getting out of the bath Easton went in his room and peed in his garbage can (I think he learned it from his cousin Caleb :)
*this is not so funny but maybe now...he took of his diaper and pooed in my closet and then got on our bed and rubbed his butt across the sheets needless to say I was not very happy about it, where was I do you ask?? blowdrying my hair :)
*the other day I got mad at him and said "I am not Joking" and now he says it to me when he is mad.
*I asked him the other day if he wanted to go to the babysitters and he said "no not today" he also says that if you ask him if he wants to go to church, he loves nursery tho.
*He loves gettin on my phone and listening to music, his favorite songs are hey soul sister, beautiful girls, and what do ya want from me and he even sings along to them.
*it is super cute to listen to him pray
*He loves to be tickled and he will say can't get me or I hiding
*He loves candy he would eat it all day if he could
*he mimics noises that he hears like birds, car horns, or the locking and unlocking of the car
*if he doesn't want something he will say no thanks
*when I start singing songs on the radio he will say "stop singing mom"
*his laugh is contagious
We love Easton sooo much he is such a joy to have around! He makes me laugh everyday!


4 comments:
Peeing in the garbage can is mellow...I can think of A LOT worse things he could have picked up from my kids! ;) You've got to move closer so I can see the cute boy more!
Awww SUPER CUTE!!! Sounds like he is ready for potty training...
That little guy makes me laugh. His laugh really is contagious and he is such a joke-ster.What a sweet guy you have :)
Post a Comment