Can't believe my Baby is 6 Months it goes by way tooo fast!
Here is what he is up to so far...
*He is sitting up by himself
*He grabs for things
*He is rolling over
*He has the cutest most contagious Laugh
*He is spoiled rotten
*He loves his brother
*He is extremely ticklish


7 comments:
Yay for the update!!! Your boys are so darn cute! Hope to see more pics soon!
I think it's a miracle you posted! LOL! Your boys are so cute and getting so big! I bet you love being home with them :)
HE LOOKS LIKE YOU!!!!!! That first picture... love it! :) Miss your face!!!!
Wow! That did seem so fast! Easton is looking more and more like Clint everyday!! Love that baby chub! He's a doll.
Jenny--its so nice to see pics. Easton is getting so big...what handsome boys you have. They both have your eyes. Kash looked like he had dark hair in the few couple of pics, but the rest look blond. Seriously such handsome boys!!!
I can't believe he is that old!! They are both adorable!
So cute :) Wow time sure does fly!! I'm almost 5 months prego!! It sure doesn't feel like it.
Post a Comment