CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

mONkEY buSiNeSS


eAsTon And i bY ALL of THE moNkEYS And gORILLAS

3 comments:

LisaJ

Love the pictures!! Easton is SO cute! I really wish you lived closer!!

Katie

LOOK! I found you! HAHA You can't hide from everyone Jenny!!!! Glad to see you have a blog... you better add me on there ya know! Mine is set to private though so I have to email you a request. I'll do it right now!!!!

Amber

OKAY!!! Im glad I checked my facebook, because blogger is so much more fun, and Im glad you added me to you page. I'd love to keep in touch, and love to see all the new things going on in everyones lives! It makes me happy to see people getting married, having babies, and to just see how things turned out, ya know! Your family is so stinkin' cute, And I can't wait to be able to keep in touch! Talk to you later!