*cLiNt*JeNNy*eAstOn*KAsH*
Jenny, He is so adorable!! He has long eyelashes. And I can't believe he is sitting up. They grow so fast. Cute Cute!!!I figured you can get my blog from this. I can a freak about putting it on facebook. I am weird that way.
HE truely is a doll. How fun are they at that age! I loved that stage!
He is seriously SO CUTE!!!!! I hate that I never see you and don't live by you. I want to see your cute little boy in person!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Jenny, He is so adorable!! He has long eyelashes. And I can't believe he is sitting up. They grow so fast. Cute Cute!!!
I figured you can get my blog from this. I can a freak about putting it on facebook. I am weird that way.
HE truely is a doll. How fun are they at that age! I loved that stage!
He is seriously SO CUTE!!!!! I hate that I never see you and don't live by you. I want to see your cute little boy in person!!!
Post a Comment