CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

HaLLoWeeN

I waS SO ExCITeD TO dRESS eAsTON Up! i hAvE HAD hIS cOStUMe SIncE lAsT yEAr AnD i cOULd HARdLY WAIt tO PuT hiM In IT! hE IS A tURtLE iN cAsE YOu COULdN't tELL. we OnLy toOK hiM tO cLINtS AuNT TO trICK or tReAt ANd THEN tO shOW my moM hIS coStUME hE is sTILL sICK SO i DiDN't WAnt TO tAKe hiM tO vERY mANy PLACeS. hE hAS A nicE liTTLe brUIsE ON his cHeeK frOm FALLinG he thINKS hE CAN WaLK AloNG fUrNITUrE ANd DO ACrOBATs. aNyWAys i hopE thAT you ALL hAD A HAPPy And SAFe hALLoWEEN!









6 comments:

McKinna

oh I LOVE the turtle! he looks adorable in it!

Anonymous

That's my baby:)

luke and kourt

I like your new background! I can't wait to have kids so I can have a cute little turtle like you! BTW-I liked your pirate costume today!

Brooke Bennett

He is the cutest turtle I've ever seen!!! Hope he gets all the way better soon!

Katie

That is so cute!!!!! Everyone thought my little Owl was a boy! HAHA Oh well... when she's older I'm sure she'll want to be girly things! I love the turtle though... my sis says they have the cutest turtle Crush costume at Disneyland!

THE CARTER'S

Easton is so big and Cute. We love HollowEEN to! Its so MUch Fun to CelEBrate ThE Gory, iCKY, SCarY, CrEEpy, and CraWly Things OF LIFE.