
i LovE MY liTTlE chUbS! hE is SO fUN!! hE Is cRAWLIng ALL oVER tHE PLACE noW AND thINKS hE IS A biG boY! i tHInK THAT he WILL be WAlKIng bEfORE his FiRST biRThDAY...

cAN yOU sEE eAsTON'S tWO toP tEEtH thEY ArE cuTE!! hE noW HAS foUr tEEth.

mY sIStER tRAcY boUghT thIS cUTE oNeSIE fOR eAsTOn, IT is SO cUTE on hIM
6 comments:
Don't you know, he is a big boy! He is so cute, and I bet he really will walk before he is one! I'm glad you updated your blog with more pics of Easton, we love him!
his teeth & smile are so flippin' cute!!! ;)
HAHAHA! I LOVE HIS TEETH!
Hey jenny, your little boy is sooo cute!!! Im excited that you found my blog, now we can stay in touch better than the occasional 5 state purchases. We are doing good we really like living in Vegas. I actually went to 5 state down here for the first time today, not the same without you!
Easton is really so cute! I love the little tie onesie!
Jenny,
Hey I found your blog through Brooke who found my blog through someone else. I also checked out Kourtney's page as well. It was very nostalgic to see the old St. George crew.
Anyways I thought I would at least stay hi.
Scott
Post a Comment