
EAsTOn loVES tO gO iN THE bATHrOOM, whENeVER i tURN ON tHE WatER In The BathtuB hE AlWAYs cOMeS cRAWliNG iN rEALLy FAsT.

hE HAs ALso FIgUrED ouT HOW tO gET tHE bAtHrOOm DOor OpEn AnD TO uNrOLL thE tOILeT pAPeR, hE is gEttINg TO bE A hAnDFul! buT It IS fUN! hE LiKES to GeT IntO ALL Of MY hAIr STUFF tOO.
6 comments:
beautiful pics!! he is jus' sooo stinkin cute!!
How cute, I love the sepia.
I know! When you did my hair he just sat on the floor in the bathroom while I dryed my hair. They always want to get into stuff that they're not supposed to. He's so fun though!
Jenny, he is adorable!!!! what a ladies man he is going to be! Your a great mother!keep up the good work!
jenny i would love to tend him!
That's so dang funny! Such a cute:)
Post a Comment