*cLiNt*JeNNy*eAstOn*KAsH*
That little toad, good luck, he will soon be on his way and into everything. Its fun when they walk though. How cute.
oh how cute! I love that stage- it's so fun!!
Hi it's Cami. Of course I remember you Clint! Your family is cute, and you look happy. Easton is a very cute boy. glad you are doing well. take care
AH! I LOVE IT! i just wanna squeeze him!
He is so fun! Even if he gets mad when I come over to get my hair done...Which looks great BTW!
Uh OH!! Good Luck with the walking thing. They are so fun at that age..
Jenny he is so cute i love him!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That little toad, good luck, he will soon be on his way and into everything. Its fun when they walk though. How cute.
oh how cute! I love that stage- it's so fun!!
Hi it's Cami. Of course I remember you Clint! Your family is cute, and you look happy. Easton is a very cute boy. glad you are doing well. take care
AH! I LOVE IT! i just wanna squeeze him!
He is so fun! Even if he gets mad when I come over to get my hair done...Which looks great BTW!
Uh OH!! Good Luck with the walking thing. They are so fun at that age..
Jenny he is so cute i love him!
Post a Comment