CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

PreGO...


SO Yeah I am NOt PregNant, ha TriCKed ya! I Saw THis Tag on My fRiEnd kaTie's BLog anD thought I wouLD poSt it SInce i loveD beiNg pregNant!!



So here is the tag!!!
1- Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? In my bathroom
2- Who was with you? CLint
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? By peeing on the stick!!!!
4-What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? SHoCk, i haD takEn so Many Tests and THoughT that They JUSt diDn't work for ME!
5- What main symptoms sold it for you? My BOObs HuRt Bad I waS really Tired
6- Who was the first person you told? CliNt, Then we ToLD LIsa...SOrry guYs SHe waS the fiRst
7-Did you plan to get pregnant? YES WaY bEfoRe
8-Was everybody happy for you? Definitely.
9- Did you want to find out the sex? Yup!!!
10-What was the sex? BOY
11-Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yes
12-If yes, who? LISa MY SIstEr-iN-Law...LOVe her TOo Death :) aCtually I loVe all OF my SIS-in-lawS THey are THe bEst!!!
13- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby? Yeah OF coURse Hehe
14- How much weight did you gain? 31 POUnDs
15- Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? Yeah
16- Did you get a lot of stretch marks? Yeah SoME on My siDes NOt to Bad tho
17- What did you crave the most? FRUIT... ORaNGes anD anYthing LEmon
18- Did you crave anything crazy? RUBBer Bands...haha jUst kiDDing noThing crazy
19-Who or what got on your nerves the most? I was EasiLy annOyed haha
20-Did you ever resent your husband for "putting you in this situation"? NEVER
21- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? NoT Really OTher than I got bit by a spider that had sTaPH OR stRep inFecTioN StuPId spiDers I hatE them anD i had to do the 3 Hr glucoSe test YUCk!!
22-Where were you when you went into labor? WELL I juSt got DonE reading ECLipSe anD THen I got up TO go Pee anD my water BroKe NO coNTractions before tho anD I was Mad Cuz I wanTed to showEr befoRe and Get readY haha
23-Did your water break? Yeah
24- What were you feeling when you knew your baby was almost here? GET IT OUT ALREADY!!!!!
25- Did you go early or late? 1 WeeK anD a day EarLy YEah
26- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? The Doctor, 2 nurses, CliNT, and my mom, anD my Sister Kelli.
27-Was it video taped? Never... that's just gross.
28- Did you have any drugs for the pain? Epidural baby... highly recommended!
29-Did you go natural or have a c-section? Natural... ripped a little...
30- What was your first reaction after giving birth? I cried a LiTTle i WAS JusT SO gLAD He WAS fiNALLY hERE i HAd JusT WAItED SO lonG
31- How big was the baby? 7 PoUnDS 1 oUncE
32- Did your Husband cry? no vERy prOUd DAddY tho
33- What did you name the baby? eAsTON cLinT
34-Was it difficult coming up with his/her name? we HAd THE NAmE tREySON fIRST buT i wAnTeD SoMEThiNG DIffERENt so botH AgREEd ON eAsTON
35- How long were you in labor? 8 hoURS 40 miNUtES tHATS FrOM hoME tILL i HAd HIm
36- How much time did you get with your baby before they took him/her away? a Few MInuTes ThEy had To taKe hiM to the nIcU for a bit cuz He got fluID in hIS lungs
37- Did the baby(s) have any complications? flUid in hIs lungs
38- How old is your baby today? alMOst 1 yeaR olD... it GOes by so Fast
39- When is the next one(s) coming? SomE timE soON mayBe
40-If you could, would you do it all over again? FOr sURe I lOVe BeiNG preGnanT!!! anD the BIrth IS pROBably MY FavORite Part, its is so awesome!
I love hearing other's stories of their pregnancies and labor!!! Please share with me!!!! I tag EVERYONE who has had a baby!!!

6 comments:

Meghan

So fun! I love being pregnant too! HOpefully it will happen for us sometime soon too! I loved reading this..I am gonna do it next week when I have the time! I can't believe that he is already almost one! That is crazy!!! He will be one on the same day that Boston will be 18 months old! :)

luke and kourt

Easton is just so fun and I'm so glad that you guys finally were blessed with the little guy! You'll be the next one at work...someone has too!

Anonymous

I hope you wait to get pregnant with me in 1 year:)

Karen

Jenny- how dare you pull a prank like that! I was already to text Amanda and tell her you were prego again. I was so excited! That was a fun little read! Hope you are doing good.

McKinna

so cute! (i HATED being preggers tho) specially with my 2nd one! ;) the birth was a piece of cake tho. it made up for it, even more so when he was here!!

Katie

I'm glad you did it!!!! For a sec... I thought maybe you were pregnant... but then, I figured it was the tag. HAHA. Besides... you gotta call my brother before you start trying again!!! :)