
CLiNt anD I haVeN't BeeN on a DatE for awHILe aND wHen wE foUnd ouT thaT HInDer waS coMEing to ST. GeorgE We WEre LIke we Have to GO to THat We LOVe thEm!! It waS ReaLLy FUn! I LOVe gOINg to COncErts, THE nExt ONe I waNT to go TO IS BriTnEY's. wE haD tickETs a CouPle of YEars aGo anD she GOt iNjuRed SO THey canCelled the SHow, SO Now that shE is oN TOUr aGaiN I HaVe to GO. CaLL mE cRazy BUt I lOVe her!!
Here aRe soME of My faVorite HinDer SOngs:
10 comments:
That's awesome! We are so jealous. Brent was saying that if we were there that we would have gone too! I can't believe they were in St. George!
So fun! Did you feel like it was back when you were dating! Thats how I feel every time me and nate go out now! I love it! It helps all the feelings of the new relationship flood back! I want to go to Britney too! I love her and I always have...even when she was a crazy woman, I always had hope for her!
If you're crazy then I'm INSANE! HAHAHA So you gonna go or not? Let me know if old whatshername doesn't end up going with you... hahahah. I crack myself up! Trent is all sad he might not get to see PCD but maybe I don't want him seeing them?? HAHAHAHA Make up yer mind yo!!!
So fun! Crazy how groups are coming to perform in St. George to me?? thats awesome though! You guys look so cute! I like Hinder to!
I'm glad you and Clint had a night out, you deserve it!
What a cute couple. My favorite day for Jenny is Valentines! You know why..... I hope you go see Brit!!
he hehe ! BS FOR LIFE!!! jenny me and you will always be britney fans!;)
Jenny- you are so funny. Britney Spears is so not in right now!!!! just kidding, I know how you and Amanda freek out over her. CUTE, CUTE pictures on your side bar! Hey do you still sell jewelry? let me know.
Hey! Your page is so cute. No our tattoos weren't real. They were fun though. They stayed on for about a week and then eventually washed off. We got them in Cancun. I hope that Clint and Easton are feeling better! We missed you guys in Primary.
sooobyour background is SUPER CUTE! you need to come over and teach me how to do it! and you need to post pics of easton
Post a Comment