lAsT FrIDAY wE wENT TO vEGAs WITH beN And marY jo tO gO aLL of The SeaRs dOwn THere IT waS fuN! WE oNly MaDe it to 2 StoRes BUt wE sTill Got a Lot of LaunDry SOap. WE EnDEd Up BrinGing 12 THinGs of lauNdry SOap HOme anD Mary JO Got 9. SO WE ShOULd Be GOoD oN LauNDry Soap FOr awHiLE! ThanKS to My SIsTer-in-LawS for fiNdinG all OF the Great dEals all OF the tiMe! CouPons are Great!!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey I want another one of those! The workers asked me how I made the coupon! haha!
It was awesome! Thanks again Jenny and whoever sent it to Jenny! I got six...so far..lol!
Hello?! I've never heard anything about this haha.
i tried to go in yesterday... they asked me where i got the coupon, i told them online- and she said her computer was saying it was EXPIRED! I was so mad at the computer!! I almost got mine all free too! BUMMER- send more coupons when ya get 'em!! ;)
Post a Comment