CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

ItS fiNAlly bRItNEY!!! JUst A moNth LAtE

i knOW tHIS iS kiNDA olD NEWs BUt i FIGurED i WOuLD FInALLY PosT IT! i HAD BeeN PLAnnING ON GOIng TO hER coNCERt for thE lonGest tIme SO I was SuPEr Excited To gO I haVe alwayS loveD her tHRoUGh ThiCK ANd THIN. :)
miSS bRitNeY spEARS hoT As evER!!

meT up WitH kRIStiN ANd HeR FriENd At THE coNCeRT

kRIsTIn OcAin ANd i

my tiCKEt



on thE WAy TO vEgAS



oh yeAH thE puSSy CAt dOLLs WeRE theRE tOO. tHEY wERE rEALLY good!!

meG, kouRt, KriSTIn, ANd i eAtING At THE rAINfOREST cAFE (rEALLY cooL) btW. we HAd SO mucH FUn i AM gLAd I GOt TO GO wiTH ALL thE giRLS, wE nEED to PLAn ANothER GIRL nigHT... i DOn'T GET ouT MucH.

6 comments:

Anonymous

You look SOOO cute!

luke and kourt

That was a fun night and britney was awesome! Let's plan something to do soon!

McKinna

ahhhh looks like it was an awesome time!! You look super cute 2 by the way...

Myles N Amanda

woo wooo! hot momma! tottally jealous you went :( i didnt even get to go .... i guess that is what hapens when you are poor...

Meghan

It was so fun~ Loved it! I don't get out often too, so lets plan something!

Raelee

Looks like you had a good time! I was invited to this for FREE.....but I couldn't make it work with everything that was going on!!!!