CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

MeMoriAL DaY

FOr mEmORIAL DAY WE WEnt TO A cAMpINg SPoT jUsT OuTSIdE OF viRgIN, It WAs SO fuN tHANks dEreK ANd meLIssA foR THE inVitE !! wE nEEd TO dO sTUFF liKE THIS morE OfTEN, i LovE BEInG OUt DOorS AND eAsTOn LovED tHE wAtER toO! so so fUN!!

eAsTON WAsN'T SCArED OF ThE WATeR AT ALL


LAyINg DoWN in THe WATeR... i THinK he eVEN dRANk SOMe OF iT, LucKILy NOT VERy MUcH OF It.




cArTeR (mCKAyLE's) And eAsTON spLAsHiNG In THE WATeR.





mcKAyLE, cArTeR, And eAsTON LooKING At A fROG... tHeRE wAs SO mANy FROgS, tAdPOLeS, And LIZArDS...ALso A fEW LeechES (gROsS)

7 comments:

luke and kourt

I love the pic of him layin in the water...he is such a cute silly boy and you really do need to bring him over to swim whether your tan or not! :)

Katie

cute cute cute!!! He is gettin so big, and I love his faux hawk! :) hehe

Myles N Amanda

how fun!!!!! he so big ! missed ya at church

Becky

What the crap...he is getting so big. Holy cow--I can't believe how big he is--football player :) He seriously is such a handsome boy!

Raelee

Oh my gosh he is sooooo cute!!! We love going camping and the outdoors too....I just hate the clean up once we are home!!!

Karen

Oh my Jenny- I forget you went private and I keep checking those blogs that automatically update. I love that pict of Easton on the side! He is just growing WAY to fast. Looks like you had a blast! good for you. Ok- I am ready to order! are you tired of waiting?

McKinna

hes so dang cute! I love him layin in the water!!