CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

21 Forever...

So i just turned 27 and birthdays just aren't the same after 21 wow I feel so Old!!! I guess this year it really hit me that I am just not young anymore I still feel like I am 21 in a 27 year old body but now I am starting to feel the aging process...I am getting wrinkles and aches...this should not be happening yet right?? Well I guess I don't have any gray hair yet haha why can't we just stay 21 forever?? I am going up north for the 4th of July and I am Definetly hitting up FOREVER 21 So i can hopefully hold on to some of my Youth... sorry if I sound Dramatic I some times am.

pretty view


ONe of my favorite things



SOme Elk







pretty flowers



the view from where we ate breakfast



thanks mom for making all of my birthdays so special!! My mom has always made a big deal about my birthday and I plan on doing the same for my kids. Love ya MOm!! Thanks Clint too!! LOve ya Babe! I had a great day!
P.S. I forgot to put what we did, We went to Springdale and ate breakfast at this really cute place and after that we took Easton to this little farm that had elk, buffalo, horses, long horn cows he loved it!! and then we just walked around on the main street and went to all of the little shops it was really fun!

11 comments:

Katie

Cute cute picture at the top of your blog, I love it... especially your cute shoes! HEHE Glad you had a good birthday and you still look like you're 21!!!! :) You crack me up... I love ya Jenny!!!!

Myles N Amanda

Happy birthday! wierd i thought you were 21.... well i had tons of fun working with you!!! we shall do it again :) and i should prob go shop with you @ forever 21.... cause i need some clothes!! he he

luke and kourt

I love your new background! Cute birthday pics! 27 is not old...as long as your young at heart...oh and you do not have wrinkles!

Aubrey

Hey! Been wondering where you were! I hit the big 27 this year too. It really is SO weird. We will be there starting this weekend for 2 weeks so we will definitely have to do something.

Karen

Cute background~ You and brooke should get together and complain! She was just telling me the same stuff! Its funny! Your still young Jenny! enjoy it.

Anonymous

Geez you're gorgeous! When I'm 27 I hope I look as pretty as you:) Silene just thinks you're beautiful too. She tells me every time she sees you.... :)

Karen

Hey Jenny- do you want to call Amanda when you are working and I will stop in and pick up that Jewelry from you! Thanks

Brooke

I had no idea you were SOOOO OLD!! HAHA I'm kidding but I really didn't know you were 27!! My hub is turning 28 next week and I keep teasing him but man I'm only gonna be 25 and I feel like I'm 50!! I'm getting wrinkles and all that special stuff too!! :(
BOO to growing older!!
Oh yes I love your background and cursive writing on your blog! So cute!!

Brooke

One more thing...pick me up lots of stuff from Forever 21!! ;)
Are you going to the HUGE one at gateway??!

JeNNy

I am GOing to the ONe either at The southtown Mall or ORem Mall

Dave and Kelsee

Happy late birthday! You still look like your 21 I don't know what your talking about. You are so cute. That looks like a great birthday. Your page is cute as ever and we are also glad your back in the ward!