CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

*7 Years*







JUne 7th, 2001 I met you at Lauren's house while watching the MTV Movie Awards

OUr first date was sometime in August of 2001 (I asked you on our first date) had to

OUr fiRst kiss waS in August while Camping In browSe

August 19, 2001 or around then we became Official
In September you told me you loved me

the end of November we broke up for a week (I kissed another boy around this time I had to know if YOU were the right one for me and after that I did :)

February 13, 2002 you asked me to marry you...I said YES

June 28, 2002 I promised to love you FOREVER

and now 7 years later here we are...still together with our sweet boy

I love you so much Clint! Happy Anniversary!!

5 comments:

McKinna

happy anniversary guys!! I can remember lotsa those memories... ;) such fun days!! I thought your wedding was just beautiful as well!! CONGRATS! ;)

Katie

Cute cute pictures!!!! Clint looks so young, but you still look the same... gorgeous as ever!!!!! You guys are so great together, Happy Anniversary!!!!

Myles N Amanda

HAHAH! wow ... cute pics!

luke and kourt

I love it! That was a fun day and I'm glad Clint is still your love. Your pics are so cute, what a walk down memory lane...Happy Late Anniversary!

Karen

Jenny- you are so cute!!! What a nice tribute to your hubby! Happy anniversary! is this way late for me to be telling you this?