CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

He is Growing UP!

eAStON is 18 MOntHs!!
i CAn't BeLIEvE HOW fAst TImE HAS FLOWn by....


Yeah He doesn't like his picture taken or anything
hAHA tHIS ONE WAS onE OF tHE lAsT ONES wE TOOk SO he WAs gETTinG siCK of it



hE is SUcH A cHEEsER!



i LovE yoU so MucH eAsTON! yOU mAKe MY dAY!

eAsTON aT 18 moNThs

*words he says mom, dad, shoes, two, no more, nope (his fav), gma, Nanna, sure, hello, babye, Thank you tait-two (my fav), car, ooh.

*he can show you where his body parts are eyes, nose, mouth, head, ears, hair, belly, feet, hands, teeth, tongue.

*he loves to kiss and when he is mean he kisses you right after.

*he is very headstrong and wants to do everything himself.

*he can meow and bark haha

*he loves when Grandma Liz honks her horn outside our house he gets so excited

*He loves Nena my moms Dog

*He is obsessed with cameras he loves having his picture taken

*he hates when I am on the computer thus why I never update ha

*he scratches, pinches, and bites occasionally...i hate this!!!!

*he loves having books read to him

*and he got his sweet tooth from me

*he hates having his teeth brushed

*he is a sweet boy and has a cute personality

*whenever I am on the comp lookin at pictures of babies he says Oooh

I am Sad he is getting so big I guess now there is only one thing to do get him a baby sibling ;)

8 comments:

Katie

HAHA... he is so cute! I seriously believe that nursed babies are biters... it all makes sense to me. I love his cheesy little grin!

Anonymous

That's so cool! I love all the pics;)

Becky

Well hope to hear baby girl on the way is soon!...He is seriously growing up so much. I can't believe how big he looks. In the second picture he looks so much older. I know he is crying, but he looks so big to me. How fun! What a handsome boy he is!

luke and kourt

Is another one on its way? :)
I love Easton! He is so cute and he has such a fun personality. What a cute boy!

Myles N Amanda

HE is growing up to fast! i rememebered when you had him.... oh man i guess it is time for a new one ha ha! jk i ment another one. ha ha i hate to break it for ya ut i think you'll have another boy. i think. well do a cool suprise to me when you find out when your prego!

Dave and Kelsee

He is so cute! I can't believe he is already that old. Time flies. I loved the post. He is such a cute boy!

McKinna

GORGEOUS lil' boy!!

The Caffeinated Chef

You forgot my absolute favorite things he does. Headbutt and knuckles. Before you know it you guys will be like us and having one being baptized.