A-Age: 27 years young :)
B-Bed size: California King...go big or go home
C-Chore I love: I do Love vacuuming too...especially when you have a dyson
D-Dogs name: who could forget Oscar aka humpbear before we got him fixed...sad I miss him. We got him a new home after Easton was born, but I do want to get a dog again sometime.
E-Essential start to my day: I always have YOgurt for breakfast but its not a must
F-Favorte color: PinK love it!
G-Gold or Silver: I like both never thought I would say that :)
H-How many times have you been outside the USA: 2 times once to a small town over the border in mexico and again to Puerto Vallarta...so fun!!!
I-Instruments I play: none anymore used to play clarinet :) I would like to learn how to play a guitar tho.
J-Job title: Assistant Manager
K-Kids: 1 sweet BOY so far
L-Living arrangements: live with hubby and my boy
M-Most popular dessert at my house: Chocolate Chip cookies
N-Number of times I have stayed overnight at the hospital: only 1 when I had Easton
O-Outdoor activity I have never tried, but would like to: maybe repelling but not the kind where you have to do all of the work yourself haha
P-Pet peeve: fake people
Q-Quote from a movie: "Your scent...you're like a drug to me... like my own personal brand of Heroin" Can you guess this one ha?
R-Restaurant I could eat at everyday: Kourt mine would prob have to be Durango's also love it!!!
S-Siblings: 4 Sisters and 3 Brothers a lot I know two families combined...I love all of them so much!
T-Time I wake up: 7am when I have to work and about 7:30 or 8 when Easton wakes up on my days off....no more sleeping in for me but I get so much more done
U-Unknown fact about me: I broke my leg when I was 4... fell down up in the mountains
V-Veggies I dislike: Tomatoes not really a veg but don't see how it could be considered a fruit
W-What is my dream vacation: Probably Hawaii or Europe
X-Xrays I have had: an HSG at least I think that is an xray...and of course my teeth
Y-Yummy food I make: Chicken burritoes and Banana Bread
Z-Zoo Favorite: I just love monkeys I could probably sit and watch them for hours haha they are so weird hahaha
I tag anyone who needs to update their blog...
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I could use some banana bread right about now :)
....or do you want me to make my own damn banana bread j/k LOL!
haha lol!! SCott should read this huh
Your blog is so cute!!! Cute Pics. I need to learn how to add those cute fonts that you use.
Post a Comment