O-my word Jenny! He is getting so cute and so big! I can't believe how much he has changed since your last photos. I can't get my kids to eat watermelon. My daughter is afraid of the seed's and my son doesn't like the juice. He thinks its to juicy. Thats ok-more for me and my hubby! Cute little man! Love the color you put in your hair..you dare devil.
2 comments:
O-my word Jenny! He is getting so cute and so big! I can't believe how much he has changed since your last photos. I can't get my kids to eat watermelon. My daughter is afraid of the seed's and my son doesn't like the juice. He thinks its to juicy. Thats ok-more for me and my hubby! Cute little man! Love the color you put in your hair..you dare devil.
He is SOOO DANG cute!
Post a Comment