I'm glad the word is out! Easton is so cute and will be such a good big brother! I'm so happy for you guys and I'm so happy it happened alot sooner for you this time, you deserve all these blessings!
YAY!!!! I am Sooooooooooo not excited for you to experience the hot long summer pregnancy... and you're in St. George! UGH... it really does suck so bad... just FYI. HAHAHA BUT... I'm sooooooo excited for you to be pregnant again! I loves you Jenny!!!!!!
9 comments:
I'm so excited for you I can't even stand it!! I bet you guys are just thrilled. Counting down the days till you find out what it is?
Congrats again!!
O Jen that so great!! Congrats! :)
I'm glad the word is out! Easton is so cute and will be such a good big brother! I'm so happy for you guys and I'm so happy it happened alot sooner for you this time, you deserve all these blessings!
Oh my goodness! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. How fun!
YAY!!!! I am Sooooooooooo not excited for you to experience the hot long summer pregnancy... and you're in St. George! UGH... it really does suck so bad... just FYI. HAHAHA BUT... I'm sooooooo excited for you to be pregnant again! I loves you Jenny!!!!!!
Yay I'm so happy:)
Yay! Congrats! Babies are so fun! Can't wait to find out the gender!
omg ! i had no idea! congrats!!! ;)
CONGRATS Jenny!!!!
Post a Comment