Here are a few of my favorites!!

I feel so bad I haven't updated on here about my pregnancy, everything has been going great! The Dr. told be that Easton got stuck last time and that he may want to take me early this time to make sure that doesn't happen again so if I am dialated and Effaced He will take me 2 weeks early. Other than that I have 5 weeks left if I go full term. It is so crazy how fast it has gone by and I am gettin nervous to have two kids :) I keep thinking I have all of this time but it is so right around the corner. Thanks to my Friend Kourt for taking my pics she does an amazing job! 


7 comments:
You will be surprised at how much easier the transition is for 1 to 2 than when you had your first baby. I was all geared up for it to be so difficult (it was hard, don't get me wrong) but it went a lot more smoothly than I had imagined. Now that you got the mommy thing down, you will be a pro. Good luck! Hope you get to go 2 weeks early, that's awesome. Lucky girl!
Jen you look beautiful! I'm so excited for you and this new addition to your family.
Wow Jenny these turned out so cute!Kourtney did an awesome job you look so good.
Thanks again for letting me do these! Your such a pretty prego girl and it was so much fun taking these!
P.S. love the shellac too :)
They look so cute, and you are a cute prego women. I love the first one!!! Super cute! Can't wait to see pictures.
You look great! I love your prego pictures. I hope you get everything done in the next couple of weeks. You'll do just great with two kids!
Flippin gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment