Sorry it has been awhile since I last posted, just thought I would let ya know what has been going on. We have been getting ready for our baby I made a high chair cover, a carseat cover, and a cover for my bassinett. I have been on a sewing kick lately I really love it! Anyhow I am scheduled to be induced on Wednesday the 25th and I am first on the list HOORAY!!! I am a little nervous about being induced, I really wanted to go on my own but I would rather have it scheduled than to have a c-section. So I am excited to finally have Kash here! At my last Dr. appt I was dialated to a 1+ and 80% Effaced hopefully that is good enough to be started :)
Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Can't wait to see his cute face!
So excited for you!! I was dilated to a 1.5 and 75% when my water broke so you are fine to be started. It will go great, keep us posted!! Xoxo
I can't wait!! I am SO excited. Keep me posted. It's killing me that I can't be down there to see him! Good luck tomorrow, and don't worry! I was induced with Caleb and Ava. There is something really nice about knowing when the baby is coming so you can go in prepared.
Yay!!! I loved being induced!
Post a Comment