
Birth Story:
I am a little late at getting this posted, I have been a little busy :) So here it goes
Wednesday August 25 I got a call at 6am from labor and delivery telling me they were ready for me and how long would it take for me to get there. I told them give me 45 minutes. We arrived at the hospital at 6:45 am and they got me all hooked up to the pitocin at around 7:20 am the nurse said that I had been having contractions when I came in and I didnt even know it. Dr. Lunt came in about 8:3o and broke my water I was only at a 2 at that point. I got my Epidural when I was at a 4, I was gonna try to wait longer but I was like what the heck and I couldn't take it any longer :) It seemed like it was taking forever and I wasn't dialating very fast. at about 4:00 they checked me and I was at a 7 and they turned me on my side, 3 min later I was feeling a lot of pressure and hurting pretty bad I had them check me and I was at a 10 CRAZY!! I couldn't believe how fast that was! So at 4:30 pm I had Kash luv him soo much and I am so glad he is here with our growing family!


4 comments:
Wha a cute baby! So glad that everything went well for you. He sure is a precious boy!
oh cute little Kash. So glad he made it here safe and sound. miss u.
AHHHH Congrats again!!!
So cute. Love hearing birth stories! xoxo
Post a Comment