i kNOw this iS not tHE gREAtESt picTurE buT IT iS tHe OnLY onE thAT i HAvE i SPACeD It ANd FORGoT TO tAKe PIctURES oN THANkSgivIng, so thIS Is SOMe OF tHE FAM And i AM soRRY FOR tAKIng SO lONG TO poST THESe. wE HAd LOtS Of gREAt Food wHILe We weRE thERE AlthOUGH i AM goINg TO bRINg THE mASHeD POtAToeS FROM NOW oN cUZ i AM tHE bEST AT mAKiNG thEM HAHA
mY niecE hiLLARy juST GOt DONe WIth HAIrSCHOOl In sEPtEMbER so i tOLd HeR tO dO gIvE ME A neW dO, i LikE It A Lot itS nicE Not TO hAVe eAstON pulliNG on It ALL of THE tiME! aNd i nEEdED A chANGE! i thInK itS prObABLy THE sHoRTeST ItS EvER beEn.
EaStOn WItH cHLoE mY niECe hE lovES heR! hE woULdN'T rEAllY gO to ANyOne BUt HeR WHiLE wE wERE Up thERE!


6 comments:
I love your new hair do!!!! I saw those other pics... hehe.... you look hot! Glad you had fun up here... don't come up here now, it's freakin blowin crazy snow outside, stupid snow!!!! Miss ya... hope you get up here soon!!!
So where is the finished product? We need to see it done. Your hair is black!!? Crazy.
looking good! I wanna see the finished product though!! ;)
I've seen the finished product and it's way cute...your hair is always cute though! Change is good sometimes and I really like it!
she did an amazing job:) You look great with anything!!
ok so of course i remember you :) lol and it is the hardest.. thing getting your baby out of your bed but it's worth it :) i'm sleeping better and he still comes in, in the morning and snuggles :) the trick is.. Letting them cry :( it's so hard I had to let Coop cry the other night at 3 in the morning but he got through it and went back to sleep and didn't wake up till 9 :) it's so hard but just get a good set of ear plugs it's so hard.. i know what your going through. Right now i am conquering breast feeding.. ( i'm so full right now ) lol sorry but it's going ok not as bad as i thought i just give him his tippy and he seems to be ok. I can tell that he wants it but i'm not giving in.. :) anyways be brave!!! and good luck
Post a Comment