
I fInALly wENt ANd SeeN tWiLigHT toDAY yEAH!! i lovED it And i GOt cLInt TO go WItH me ANd hE diDn'T miND it hE SAId THERE weRE A FeW chEESeY pARtS ANd i AGrEE, i ThiNK THAT THE neXT ONE wiLL BE gREAT! ANd HOPeFULLy THeY WILL hAVe A hIghER buDGeT FOr IT! eDWArD iS PReTTY grEAT!!! pERfECt CHoIcE FOR hiS chARAcTER AS WeLL AS bELLA, soME oF thE oTHERS i WASn't AS FONd OF THO hEHE. NoW i AM gONNA hAvE TO rEAD THE BOoK AGAIn.


7 comments:
Right after I saw the movie I was like oh snap I have to go read the books again!!
Pretty good, huh?! I loved their first kiss, it was hot! :)
you are so creative...your page is way cute!
I wouldn't recommend reading it again now.. haha. Then you notice all the differences and how much they missed in the movie. Read Midnight Sun tho!!
He looks so hot there!! Can you believe 3 of them are from the OC haha.
UgH YEaH! ThaTs CUz THe OC RoCkeD!
Hey who are the other 2 in the OC besides the main bad guy... can't remember his name. HAHA He's the only one I can think of!
AND.... did you know that the girl on Chuck is Alex the lesbian that dated Seth and Marissa? HAHAHA I started watching the OC again when I was on maternity leave and realized she was on Chuck! So funny!
Post a Comment