
okAy sO hERE Is wHAt iT looKS LiKE cuRLy... i jusT tRIeD thIS ouT buT i NorMAllY WEAR it sTRAIgHT, i LovE ShoRT HAIr FOr THE FAcT THAt IT is SO EAsY TO dO And rEALLY QuICK whIcH Is ALWAy A gOOD thINg SincE i DOn'T eVeR HAvE A loT OF timE TO gET rEADy. i fEeL WeIRD poStINg AbOUT JusT mysELF, so hERE is SOmE funnY rANdom PicS of eAsTON. hE HAs THeSE funny tHINgS He wiLL do ALL dAY loNG, ANd ItS ALwAys SOMeTHINg dIFFeRENT. yeStERDAY hiS thInG WAS sTickINg OUt His tongUe.


eAsTON pLAYiNG WIth One OF hiS chRisTMAs PrEsENtS eARly AnD sTIckING OUt HIS toNgUE hAHA.
8 comments:
why jenny you look so sexy! the curly hair is always the easiest! and easton he is just a stud!
cute pictures!!! I love it!
Cute hair, I like it on you. ------what are you doing letting Easton play with his Christmas presents already. :) j/k
Super cute hair! And Jeffrey has that yellow dump truck with the big blocks in the back. He still loves it! Cute baby!
I LOVE it curly!
Easton is just so cute! I can't beleive he is walking, what a big boy! And your hair, it's just cute no matter what.
Easton is such a cutie! It was fun to meet him today. I love working with you girls. Cute blog!
so cute! You look beautiful!
I love the tongue thinkers as well- we have one ourselves!! ;)
Post a Comment