CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

CLiNt's SOftBALL gAMe

I TooK EaSton To One OF CliNt'S SofTbaLL GaMes anD He lOVed it! I haD fun takIng pictuRes too! It will Be so mUch fuN to watCh hiM plaY sPortS wheN he Gets a littLe oLder




















9 comments:

Becky

How cute! What a handsome little boy!

Anonymous

CUTE!!! He will play baseball for sure:)

Karen

omgosh he is sooo cute! I am glad all has worked out so well for you. (bed time,quiting breastfeeding etc) Did you paint his walls in his room? They look really cool. How did you do it?

Karen

ps- love your blog. very springy and eastery.

Vidnika Co.

oh that will be fun to see him play sports to bad he doesnt like baseball i think he likes soccer :)

Vidnika Co.

hehe ps this is amanda hahah i didnt sign on to mine, so im on myles's

luke and kourt

Cute pics-you really are good. Easton looks so cute sleepin in his little bed...good job and I'm glad that he's doing good.

McKinna

oh he is to cute! great pics! I can remember going to those baseball games back in the day.... lol

THE CARTER'S

Totally wished that we lived closer. He is so cute... We already left you our email let us know if you don't have it. We love you guys.