CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Really GOinG pRIvate THis TiMe....

Ok I am FInally goiNG to go Private Here is youR last chance to Leave youR EmaiL iF you haven't aLready Done so THere IS juSt WeiRd pEOPlE GettIng oN hEre anD its STartinG to CreeP me OUt.

12 comments:

McKinna

i'm pretty sure i gave you my email last time.... i hope! but invite me! ;)

Brooke Bennett

I think I left mine last time!

~shalece~

I think I left mine last time, but not sure here it is again in case. sgubler11@gmail.

Stacy and Jared

jaredstacy2@msn.com my mom wants an invite too sherwood@xpressweb.com
thanks Stacy

Holly

hollyvg@gmail.com

Anonymous

LacyLyn@hotmail.com

Dave and Kelsee

Hey! Mine is kelseefoisy@hotmail.com.. I don't think I left mine last time! :)

Anonymous

kami_ruskan@yahoo.com

Karen

krogers7@hotmail.com

Hafen Crew

bussinclair@hotmail.com

cor and chelle

rachelle_warner@hotmail.com

Katie

I left mine earlier... katiejolamb@hotmail