YeaH We diD it fiNAllY!!! nO mOrE pAIn AND eAsTon Is SLEEpING moSt OF thE nigHT in hiS bED! sucH A rELieF tHAT it Is FInALLY ovER! tHANk yoU eVERonE FOr YOUr SUppoRT!!
That is awesome! I can't believe you already got him into a bed. We have a toddler bed waiting for Ty but I'm so scared to make the switch. He thinks its fun to stand up in bed but can't balance well and I just know he will get up in the night and try to stand and get really hurt. However, I'm gonna need his crib soon for his sister so I'm just debating when to pull the switch. He sleeps in his crib for 12 hours each night with one wake up after 10. So, I don't think the actually sleep is a problem its the falling out and getting into things.
4 comments:
That is awesome! I can't believe you already got him into a bed. We have a toddler bed waiting for Ty but I'm so scared to make the switch. He thinks its fun to stand up in bed but can't balance well and I just know he will get up in the night and try to stand and get really hurt. However, I'm gonna need his crib soon for his sister so I'm just debating when to pull the switch. He sleeps in his crib for 12 hours each night with one wake up after 10. So, I don't think the actually sleep is a problem its the falling out and getting into things.
Woo Hoo
AH! HOW CUTE! look how comfy he looks!
YAY! Such a precious pic!
Post a Comment