
They had this shetland pulling a wagon with some little kids in around the neighborhood, EASTON didn't want to get off of it. We didn't really take him very many places cuz he was sick Hopefully next year he won't be sick since last year he was sick too.
7 comments:
He looks SO cute!! We really need to see you guys. I has been way too long!
Jenny, I know it has been forever! He is so cute! I absolutely love his costume. I bet that was so fun for him to ride that pony. I would like to ride it. It is so cute! Hopefully we will see you guys soon!
Awww so cute! He looks like he is getting tall. (compared to the horse) :)
He was so cute on Halloween and I'm sad I missed your costume :( That pony looks so cute, Did you ride it? J/k I totally would. :)
I cant believe how big he seems to get every time we see him, and we see him very week.
Dude that is SO cute!!
thats the cutest bat I have ever seen! That is to funny with him on the pony!
Post a Comment