CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What Life is Like...

Staying Home


Life for me...
Makes waking up at 8:30 oh so good!
But begins eating breakfast, doing dishes, watching Dora or Max and Ruby
and then comes my cleaning which is an everyday chore or bore
Vacuuming is pretty Great (did I mention I got a Rainbow)
it's pretty fabulous!!
and then comes
dirty diapers...
but only from Kash
(Hooray Easton is potty trained!!)
Then getting kids ready for the day...needless to say I remain in my PJs till 3 sometimes 4 Sshh dont tell! I really feel bad about that one cuz
if u know me I always have to be ready before I leave the house.
I usually always make dinner which makes the hubby happy he is
gettin used to my hidden veggie puree's I have added to some meals hehe
Oh wait I forgot nap time around 2 or 3ish... mostly just Easton's nap time but occasionally Kash and I take a snooze.
After 5 Clint gets home and boy am I ready for that...sometimes I feel like I might go
insane, don't get me wrong I love staying home its just that by the end of the day I need a break.
and then to start all over the next day :)

Oh yeah... I forgot my basement flooded and Kourt I am excited to not have to do your hair out of the kitchen sink anymore...We are putting a salon in the basement
and my washer will finally be joining its mate (the dryer).


P.s. I know I need to put pics up...I luv my life


The End

7 comments:

Katie

hehe I'm SO GLAD you did this post!!!! I'm pretty sure my day is exactly like yours. Except .... I don't wake up until 10ish... sometimes noon. Pathetic... but hey, that's what happens when you work swing! hehe

I miss you!!!

Becky

Jenny--you crack me up...that was good laugh :) It gets easier I promise. I love staying home. Unless they are fighting--then they are their dads.

luke and kourt

I'm so happy you are loving being home! Some day I will join you. I'm excited for the salon and I bet your thrilled to finally move your washer! Yes you do need to put up pics!

Myles N Amanda

what a salon! how exciting! cant wait to see!

Aubrey

Love this post! It is a hard but rewarding life. I don't usually get ready until after 3 too. haha. Unless it's a school day for Ty or playgroup or something.
I'm jealous you are getting a salon in your basement. I'm still doing it all in my kitchen sink. Sort of embarrassing but most of my clients don't mind. Maybe next year.

The Pennington's

Staying in your PJ's till 3 is the story of my life. Sometimes I dont even get a shower or brush my teeth...depends on the day. :)

Brooke Bennett

Update!!!