we ArE AskING $300 foR boTH OBO, wE HAVE onLY hAd THEM foR 3 yEArS.
wE ArE sELLing OUr soFA ANd loVe sEAt iF AnY Of YOU ArE inTeREStED in BUYinG THeM lEt Me knOW or IF you knoW of ANy One sENd THEM our WAY! thEY ARE mIcROfIBeR coUCHeS ANd YOU cAN tURN THE piLLowS eITHeR WAY. tHeY ArE ALsO rEALLy EASY tO cLEAn i JusT tAKe OFF tHE coVeRS AND tHROW thEM in THE wASHeR. tHEY lOOk LIkE thEY ArE dIRty in tHE piCtUReS buT i prOmiSE thEY ArE Not hehe.


4 comments:
Jenny, I want them! I really, really want them! Call me!
hummm I want them to I wonder if Dus will let me buy them.....post if you sell them...
Hey Jenny, looks like a good way to get rid of them. If I didn't live so far away, I would consider buying them too.
I was going to tell ya, I changed my blog to private. So you will have to email me you log-in (which I think is your email address I think)
Hey Jenny thanks for the #, I'm going to see if I can find someone closer to my house but if I can't I will call her! THanks!
Post a Comment