Saturday, September 20, 2008
tO All thE moMS ouT tHERE...
So i HAvE bEeN siCK sINCe THurSDAY...cLInT cAME hoMe wEdNESdAY FrOM woRK ANd sAId His StOMACH hUrT. lAtER thAT nigHT riGHT bEfORE bED my StOMACH sTARtED HurTING ANd I WAs likE oh no...i WoKE UP At 4 in THE mORNing AND RAn TO tHE bAThrOOM ANd AGAiN AT 6. pLUS i kEPT pOOinG ( HAHA soRRY if THATS tOo Much dETAIL). aNYwAYS thIS is THE FirST tiMe i HAvE goTTeN thE FLu siNcE HAvING eAsTON, iT Is SO HArD bEInG SIcK ANd HAvING tO TAKE cARE of A bABY... i PrETTY MucH mAdE A bED on THe FLoor ANd HAd eAsTON siT bY mE WIth HIs TOYS. wEll A liTTle WhIle LAtER cLINt CAMe HOmE SIcK fROM WOrK sAYinG he thREW uP AT woRK. i Am hoPeINg THAT eAsTON dOEsN'T gET siCK... i AM sTILL noT fEeLIng UP to PAR, eVERytiME i eAT soMeTHINg It MAKeS MY sTOMAcH UPsET. aNYwAys i feEL fOR ANy moMs THAt HAVE kIDS ANd HAVE bEEN siCK ItS Not FUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Totally know what your talking about!! Hopefully you get feeling better.
I'm so sorry!! I remember being really sick when Caleb was a baby. Dave was at work, Caleb was crying, and I couldn't even move. The only thing I could do was lay on the floor (like you did) and nurse him! Dave came home to us both asleep on the floor with my shirt still up (luckily he didn't bring anyone home with him!!):) I hope you are feeling better today! **and yes, Caleb keeps us all laughing!!**
Hey Jenny! Hey I just came across your blog- your lil' Easton is SOOOO adorable! He's a cutie! How are you guys doing? Sorry to see that you are sick though... that does suck while being a mom. I hate it!
I just started a blog- and am working on it still! I will add you guys to it! ;) Hope to hear from you!! Good luck with the sickeness...
-McKinna-
i'm sorry jenny!!! I can't even imagine... at least he's not a newborn. Hope you feel better.. and hearing about your poo made me laugh pretty hard... hahahah, makes me miss you!!!
Post a Comment