I am one OF THose MomS wHO doEsn't like them To geT their Clothes DIrty But I aM suRe I WILL Get oVer That SOOn Enough! I JusT dON't ReallY THink that BaBies NEeD Sugar BUt I am NOt GoNNa DepRive HIm OF IT, I don'T Think He NeEds iT All OF the TIMe THough... i tHINk tHAT yOU JUsT nEeD TO usE moDERATION In ALL thINgS ANyways THatS nOT reaLLy IMpORtant WhaTs impOrtant iS THat HE liKes Red Licorice. yuM YuM!!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Red LiCorice DoeS WOnDers
I am one OF THose MomS wHO doEsn't like them To geT their Clothes DIrty But I aM suRe I WILL Get oVer That SOOn Enough! I JusT dON't ReallY THink that BaBies NEeD Sugar BUt I am NOt GoNNa DepRive HIm OF IT, I don'T Think He NeEds iT All OF the TIMe THough... i tHINk tHAT yOU JUsT nEeD TO usE moDERATION In ALL thINgS ANyways THatS nOT reaLLy IMpORtant WhaTs impOrtant iS THat HE liKes Red Licorice. yuM YuM!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
ya , you shouldn't give your kids candy cause then they know whats good and wont eat whats is really good for them. ha! my poor kids they get NOTHIN! hahaha
Oh the joys of parenting...ha ha like i would know
What... sugar is good for everyone! HAHA Come on Jenny, you love sugar! He is dang cute, I love it!
Post a Comment