4 places I go over and over:
1- refrigerator
2- Walmart
3- work
4- to the cupboard ( I am a snacker hehe)
4 people who email me regularly
1- Vickens
2- Babycenter
3- Mary Jo
4- McKenna
4 places I would rather be right now
1- I actually love where I am at
2- Shopping
3- Mexico
4- NY
4 people I talk to on a regular basis
1- My Love
2- My Mom
3- Liz
4- Kami
4 of my favorite places to eat
1- Pasta Factory
2- Durangos
3- Panda Express
4- PF Changs
4 people I tag
1- Rachelle
2- Amanda
3- Becky
4- Melissa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I miss the Pasta Factory and Durangos! They don't have those up here.... and the Pizza Factory just isn't the same. HEHE Isn't it funny that the day i got fired we got the Pasta Factory for lunch!... so weird!
oh Jenny...you know i hate these things! ha ha
You can't tag me when I'm the one who started it! :o) I've already done it, see Wednesday, August 20th. Tag Mary Jo again. Maybe if she gets tagged three times she'll do it!
Post a Comment