CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

eAstOn'S fiRsT hAiRcUt

i dIdN't rEAllY wANt TO cUT hiS hAIR sINCE hE dOeSN't REAllY HAVE tHAT mUCh BUT hE HAD pATcHES iN thE bACK thAT wERE bUGGInG mE sO i AM hoPEING tHAT HIS hAIR WILL cOME in BETTER nOW tHAT It IS ALL ONE LENgTH ON THE SIDES AND bACK.


hE kEPt touCHiNG tHE bAcK of HiS heAD EveRYtIME i WOuLD cuT it


thE fiNIshED pRODUCt




11 comments:

Brooke Bennett

He is such a cutie!

McKinna

oh how handsome does he look?! Devon's hair did the same thing.... we had to cut his at 5 months old cuz of all the whispy patches on the sides, top, and back! after that- it totally grew in so even and FAST!

Katie

He's so dang cute! I love his smile... and Brenika has a mullet already... I hate it!! HAHA I'm thinking I should shave off her hair and then it all grows back even and faster. But... then I'd have a cancer baby... hahahha.

Katie

BTW.... what's with your Miley Cyrus song?!?!?! Seriously? HAHAH She sucks.... it makes me laugh that you like her. I like all the other songs on your playlist though!

luke and kourt

He is a big boy now for sure!

Myles N Amanda

HAHA you finally cut it like you said you wanted to! he such a handsome man! i love his giggle !

Anonymous

How cute! How did he do? I gave Ryker a fohawk last saturday for Neesha's reception. It was cute:)

Aubrey

So glad you found us. I have always wondered if you guys had a page.. Love the haircut on him. We have had to cut Ty's like 4 times. He has soooo much!! We hope to come out later this month depending on Ty so we will let you know and get the kiddies together. It's so weird how this last year has flown by!

Cindy Wright

cutest little stinker bug! I just thought I would check in to see if you had any new pictures and low and behold you do.
Love ya!
Sister Cindy :)

Hafen Crew

Your little boy is so stinkin' cute. Aubrey Bundy said she found us through your blog and I was a little confused. You should have let us know you found us :) It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. I love his halloween costume. We really need to get together, we'll be in town for Thanksgiving and then the week after Christmas.

shawfamily

Hey":)So first off your little boy is sooo cute.. I think halle has found her an early boyfriend haha.. Love the haircut and his cute halloween costume.. and second, in answer to your question.. modbe is awesome I love the clothes so the discount alone is good 30% off always and occassionaly 50% but I'm not really one who pushes saling it so i don't really make a lot with it.. haha. it just pays for my habbit ya know so ya if ya wanna sell let me know and I can give you more details.. have a good day