CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008

I aM dREAmiNG Of A WhitE cHRIsTMAs...

i hAvE liVeD In THE snOW All Of My liFE exCEpT FOr THE lAsT 8 yeARS whEN i MovED DOWn HeRE, so I WAs SO eXCItED WHen It SnoWED! chRIStmAS to Me IsN'T thE SAMe WIthOUT SNow, i loVE it on chRIStMAS And THE weEK beFOrE! AfTER thAT i AM doNE WIth it hEHE. i Also hAD to LAUgh tHAt THEy CAncELed SCHooL, buT i UndERStAND thAT THEy DOn't HAvE THe rIGht EQUipMeNT. AnyWAYS i HopE IT SnoWS NExT weeK FOr chRISTMAS!









8 comments:

Aubrey

I know how you feel! It's 78 degrees right now here and it's hard to imagine that it's Christmas next week. We could literally go swimming ON Christmas if we wanted but I don't! I want it to be cold and snowy so I can cuddle up in a blanket with hot chocolate and watch a movie! I can't believe those pics are of St. George!!

Katie

UGH... you are a WEIRDO! HAHHA Snow does make Christmas better... but I would rather live in Hawaii and buy a snow making maching for Christmas Day only then to have to deal with this nasty weather! Be GLAD you don't live up here right now... it's wicked outside! We are getting dumped on everywhere... forget going anywhere! I'm stuck in my house! HAHA

Becky

That is so funny-we didn't have any snow until today! My friend is a pilot, and he said coming in our city was the only brown spot around-how is that? Tally was glad she finally got snow today-she was out playing in it at four until five-thirty. :)

luke and kourt

The snow was fun! Too bad its almost gone, I'm dreaming of a white christmas too, I'll get it though cause I'll be home :)

Brooke Bennett

Wow. I can't believe it snowed that much there. The whole 10 years I lived there it never snowed that much. School did get canceled a few times though for a teeny tiny bit.

Brooke

I want more snow to!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen

I'm with you, I love the snow for the Holidays and then we can go back to nice weather! Isn't that funny that they closed the schools down here! Your hair looks cute wavy and little Easton is soo cute. Early gift? I want to come to your house if you open gifts early. Wait, Brooke does that to or at least Gracie does.I think Amanda does to but secretly and then tapes them back up.

Karen

Sorry me again, i just wanted to wish you and your little family a MERRY CHRISTMAS! I will for sure be in to the store. I can't let myself go to grey! :)