CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

eAsTON'S fiRSt ChRISTMAs!!

YuMMY orANGe!





plAyinG WIth thE FirE TRUck


aLL of eASTOn's prESeNTS



mOmmA And eAStoN




opENing HIs fiRe TRUcK FROM KouRt





cLInt opENing his shoES... he ALrEADY knEW he WAS gEttING! i AM not VerY gooD AT keePIng STUff FROm HIm HEHE






sAY chEEsE!







eAsTON opEnING his FirST pRESeNT he WAsN't QUiTE sURE WHAt TO do








OuR cHRisTMAs tREE! itS A LittLE smALL buT i WANtEd A smALLEr treE thIS yeAR, our OTHeR OnE TAkeS Up too MucH rOOm.





eAsTON wAS A littLE sCArED Of HIs FirE tRUCK hEHE, he LOvES It NOW tHO! WE hAd A gREAT chRISTMAs tHIs YEAR! it WAS SO MUCh FUn wItH EAsTON! i DidN't GET My ChrISTMAS sNow buT eVeRytHING eLSe WAS gREAT! wE oPENeD PREsENTS AT 8 ANd tHEn WeNT TO mArY jo's FOr yuMMy BrEAKfASt! i AM so tHANKfUL FOR ALL thAT We HAVE! ANd I HOpe EVERYOnES cHrISTMAs WAS woNDERFUL.


9 comments:

luke and kourt

That video clip is so funny! I didn't even know the truck did that! I'm glad he liked it though. Cute pics, I'm glad you had a fun Christmas with Easton!

Becky

How cute, I loved the video. I had a good laugh. Glad to see you had a good Christmas. :) Happy New Year.

Aubrey

It's funny to look at his loot because a lot of it is the same as Ty's!!! Guess that's normal since they are the same age. He is so cute. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Meghan

He is getting so big!! Looks like you had a fun Christmas!

Myles N Amanda

ha ha ha he so cute! oh man update your blog alot its the only thing keeping us intact;) ha not really , miss ya

cor and chelle

Jenny...I miss workin with you so much! I got a sewing machine for Christmas I need you to show me how to work it! ha ha

Karen

Jenny, glad you had a Great Christmas! Looks like everyone got lots of fun things! Fun Picts!

Anonymous

Looks like you guys had so much fun!

Anonymous

Looks like you guys had so much fun!