ok tODAY iS tHE big dAy i pROmisE... i PuT eAsTON dOWN iN His BEd WItH A boTTLe
And hE Did Not FAll AsLEEP sO i BrOUghT Him INto OUr BEd ANd gAVe HIm THE rESt OF
hiS BottLE AND he FELL riGHT TO sLEEP, i PuT hiM IN HIs BeD yEAH pEIcE OF cAKe RIghT? At 10 wE GO to BED i AM noT rEALLY tiRED And BY THIS poINT mY booBS ArE StARTING tO HuRT (OuCH!!) 11:20 roLLs AroUNd eAStON WAkeS up ANd i KNOW juST WHAt HE WAntS so i GO IN hiS ROom AND GIvE IT tO hiM (noT hAHA) i go In tHERE ANd LAy BY hIM FoR A SEC SO hE KNOWS i AM tHERE ANd HE fALLS bACK TO slEEP. i GO BACK TO BED hE WAKES Up AT 11:25 Not THAt i WAs REALLY ASlEEP i GO BACK IN DO thE SAME thING bLA BLA BLA go BACK TO BED. i THinK hE WokE UP mAYBE ONe MorE TImE ANd hE WOkE UP AT 6:30 AM i WeNT AND GOt Him PUt HIm IN OUr BEd aND he wanTed to NUrse anD kEpt TryiNg to be by Me I GOt up maDe hIM a BOttLe and hE weNT back to Sleep and is Still sleeping at 9:30 LUcky Clint...SO THat wEnt PreTTy wELL ExCept I am IN SO MUCh PaiN PleaSe TeLL mE anY TriCKs foR GettINg thROugh ThiS paRT CUz I thiNk Its GOing to be the WOrst part. THey HUrt SO bad!!!!!
And hE Did Not FAll AsLEEP sO i BrOUghT Him INto OUr BEd ANd gAVe HIm THE rESt OF
hiS BottLE AND he FELL riGHT TO sLEEP, i PuT hiM IN HIs BeD yEAH pEIcE OF cAKe RIghT? At 10 wE GO to BED i AM noT rEALLY tiRED And BY THIS poINT mY booBS ArE StARTING tO HuRT (OuCH!!) 11:20 roLLs AroUNd eAStON WAkeS up ANd i KNOW juST WHAt HE WAntS so i GO IN hiS ROom AND GIvE IT tO hiM (noT hAHA) i go In tHERE ANd LAy BY hIM FoR A SEC SO hE KNOWS i AM tHERE ANd HE fALLS bACK TO slEEP. i GO BACK TO BED hE WAKES Up AT 11:25 Not THAt i WAs REALLY ASlEEP i GO BACK IN DO thE SAME thING bLA BLA BLA go BACK TO BED. i THinK hE WokE UP mAYBE ONe MorE TImE ANd hE WOkE UP AT 6:30 AM i WeNT AND GOt Him PUt HIm IN OUr BEd aND he wanTed to NUrse anD kEpt TryiNg to be by Me I GOt up maDe hIM a BOttLe and hE weNT back to Sleep and is Still sleeping at 9:30 LUcky Clint...SO THat wEnt PreTTy wELL ExCept I am IN SO MUCh PaiN PleaSe TeLL mE anY TriCKs foR GettINg thROugh ThiS paRT CUz I thiNk Its GOing to be the WOrst part. THey HUrt SO bad!!!!!


6 comments:
Jenny-I'm so proud of you. You did so good...I'm no mom or anything but I think you did good. About the other thing...hmmm... I got nothin...I'll ask my sis and get back to ya! :)
Just a small advice if you want it, Have Clint go in his room at night instead of you. Jeff did that with Kanyon and it worked ok. As for the hurting? I don't know-I never hurt when I started going off the nursing thing. Are you only down to one feeding? Cause you can't stop all at once-I am sure you know that though-you have to take them away one at a time. I don't know if that helps but good luck--don't tell anyone, but I nursed Kanyon til he was like 16 months (just at night) Its a good thing none of your friends know me huh. :)
When I stopped I used a pump when I could tell that I was filling up. Within days I was only pumping once at night and then just a few days of that and I wasn't at all. Zero pain and Ty still got some healthy breast milk for a little longer. It was a week total before I lost it all. Good Luck
Good job woman:) Yeah I agree about having Clint go in until he doesn't want to nurse. Yeah Ryker has a fever today and is crying crying crying and driving us crazy:(
ahh the weening.... i'm not looking forward to it either. I am planning on nursing Dal till he is 12 months too. (thats what Dev did) Dev just stopped on his own- so I have no advice for you- you're gonna be having to give me advice in June prolly! ;)
Sorry Jenny- no advice from me. I'm just going to wish you good luck and I really hope all goes more smoothly than it has. (with the sore boobs i mean) your doing good and I was just checking to see if you had gone private yet
Post a Comment