CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

dAy-4 moNdAY

i cELeBrAtED A littLE tOO sOOn...monDAY nigHT WAs AWfuL! eAsTON SLePT In His bED uNtiL AbOUT 1:30 ANd THEn He WAs SCrEAMiNG His HeAD OFF And so I hAd to go And GeT Him And Put HiM iN OUr BEd. hE CrYeD FOR AN HouR StrAIgHT, i trIeD giVinG hiM A boTTLE ANd hE WANtED NotHING TO DO wiTH THAT, iF I WAsN'T GOIng TO givE iN he DeFINATLeY WASn'T goING TO. i DOn'T thiNK i HAVe EVeR sEEN hiM SO mAD. hE WOulD FALL AsLeeP FOR ABouT A hALf hoUR ANd TheN WOULd WAKe RIghT Up For MOrE ScREAMinG...fiNALLY ABouT 3:30 He toOK A boTTLe AND FELL AsleEP.

4 comments:

luke and kourt

I do not envy you right now...regardless Easton will catch on soon enough...your doin good!

Karen

Hang in there Jenny- you are doing great and it will happen an no that was not me today. It is funny because I bought some tins and Whitney asked me why and I said so I have something to put the jello popcorn in for the girls at Malys because I was going to make some yesterday and bring it in but it will have to be in a day or two.

Becky

Awww-so sorry-it will happen. He will get it soon enough. :)

McKinna

oh those days and nights are sooo hard at the begininng.... every night is different! BUT- there is hope and he will catch on! ;)