Monday, March 30, 2009
dAY 3-sUNdAy
yEAh!!! eAsTON slEPt UntIL 5:30 Am iN hiS rOOM i Am So pROUd!!! hE diDn'T wAkE up eVeN OncE. tHANk YOu eVeRYonE foR yoUR AdVicE.......liSA thANk YOU so MuCH eSpeCIALLy IT Is SO mUcH bETTeR NOW! i HAvE SucH gREAt friEndS And FAMilY i AppRECiAtE All OF yoU toNZ!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that things are better! Give it a few more days, and you'll be all done!! Woo hoo!
good job!!!! Hope it keeps getting better. Do you still have milk?? Take Sudafed. The antihistamine in it will dry you up. I was an idiot and took some a few months ago and totally was losing my milk... duh... so try that! I would just take it a few times a day and see if it dries you up!!!
YAY! good job Jenny! ;)
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah! Good Job Jenny and Easton! He really will be a toddler now! In his own room and his own bed! I'm so proud of you!
Post a Comment