CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

GoiNg PriVatE

Ok So I DecIdEd To GO PRivaTe NOt ReaLLy FOr anY PartIculaR ReaSon, ExCepT mayBe saFety fiRst haha yOU NEvEr kNOw there aRe crazY pEOplE out there. LEavE me YOur EmaiL So YOU caN stiLL accEss My BLog...I wiLL ProbaBly gO priVate In abOUT a Week. ThaNKs

18 comments:

Unknown

I'll give you my email at work if u don't have it...

luke and kourt

That was me above Jenny...I'm using the computer at lukes and I guess his room mate has a blog cause it was logged in...

Katie

send my invite to katiejolamb@hotmail.com... cause it won't get to my other email address! :)

Anonymous

kami_ruskan@yahoo.com :)

Becky

Hey Jenny I will email my log-in if you don't mind.

Aubrey

brentaubreybundy@hotmail.com
I'm still twittering about this same thing. We'll let you know when we finally do it.

Brooke Bennett

bw0623 at hotmail dot com

McKinna

kinna910 at yahoo dot com

McKinna

kinna910 at yahoo dot com

Karen

Jenny add me- I promise Im not one of the weirdos! Well I am but not in that way!

Karen

oops see I forgot my email. krogers7@hotmail.com

~shalece~

sgubler11@gmail.com

Myles N Amanda

heheheheh does this me you will be having kids to pierce ears? or were u gonna do it to easton ;) he he j/k ill give you my hotmail.....whenyou actually go private its a looong proces!

Brynn

Hi Jenny! Add me (even if I never leave comments). I'll try to do better...ha. I've been kind of anti-blog lately.
lewisbrynn@hotmail.com

Meghan

meghanbrooksby@hotmail.com

Stacy and Jared

jaredstacy2@msn.com

Hafen Crew

I can't believe how big Easton is getting. He's such a cute kid. I love all those pics of him. We hope you guys are doing great.
bussinclair@hotmail.com

Amber

don't forget me! lileeloumagoo@yahoo.com