i DON't knOW If YOU CAn tEll bUT eAsTON iS hoLDIN OnTO A bAsEBALL. he mosT dEFinATLY wILL pLAY if hiS dAD HAs Any THIng TO DO WiTH It, i HoPe He dOES tOO! hiS cUTe shIRT is FRoM hiS AunT liSA (THANkS by tHE WAY i LovE thIS on hiM!)
Jenny, the dating thing on the side is really cute. I never knew all of that about you. Cute story. Cute idea too. Your little boy is such a cutie!! Let me know if you come up this way, you are totally welcomed at my house. I would love to have you over. You know, Christmas is coming soon, you will need to do some shopping. :)
3 comments:
oh he is soo cute! i cannot wait to see him again, i love his giggle he has
We sure do miss that cutie!! (and you guys as well). I love that shirt on him too! :)
Jenny, the dating thing on the side is really cute. I never knew all of that about you. Cute story. Cute idea too. Your little boy is such a cutie!! Let me know if you come up this way, you are totally welcomed at my house. I would love to have you over. You know, Christmas is coming soon, you will need to do some shopping. :)
Post a Comment