sO soRRY ItS HAs BeeN ForEvER siNcE My LAst pOsT, i HAvE BeeN gEttINg On fAceBooK A Lot MorE And I hAvEN't tAKEN ANy piCtUrES For AWhiLE so hERe ArE A buNCH... i juST goT A nEW cAMERA ANd I Am tRYING tO fiGUrE IT ouT.
eAsTON'S biTTeR beeR FACe

*cLiNt*JeNNy*eAstOn*KAsH*
eAsTON'S biTTeR beeR FACe

9 comments:
Those are so so cute! Don't you just love that camera?! We need to do pics together! It would be so fun and your so good too!
oh! how PRECIOUSE! look how handsome that litle boy is ! growing like a weed! AH! i miss my colored camera ! one day i will go to pinevalley and get it... even though it is broken
I giggle every time I see that first picture!! I LOVE it! That's a face aunt Lisa would love as well!
oh man! he is so stinkin' cute! awesome pics of him!!
O-cow is that Easton??? His is so stinkin' cute! Love that first photo! He has grown, his not a baby any more Jenny.
Holy Hellen those are some Way cute pictures! What camera is it? YOu take good picts to! He is such a handsome kid!
oops sorry that was me not Amanda! she forgot to signout.
Those are SO cute!! LOVE the new camera.
Dang Jenny you are darn good at photography.... Of course Easton is just the cutest model eevvveerrr. We love you and miss you!!! Our email:
bcarter2000@gmail.com
Post a Comment